Thursday, September 9, 2010

INSOMNIA.

Fort Bliss.
El Paso would not be my first choice to visit on vacation, however, my best friend, Emily lives here. Her husband is at recruiting school, so I have come to visit her. I have been here for about 2 weeks now, and I go back home on the 15th. Our other friend, Allyssa, is coming into town for a week on Friday [me & e are really excited.]

I have always wanted to start a blog, but always thought i would run out of things to talk about. If you know me, you know that would never really happen. I am now creating this blog due to restlessness. It is about 2 o'clock in the morning, El Paso time, and i cannot sleep. Emily has been up with an ear ache, and Jackson, Emily's [almost] 2 year old has been quite a handful today. :]

I really love this place-- well, i love Fort Bliss, not El Paso so much. And today, I have come to the realization that i will probably NEVER visit here again. Once you experience this, or im sure any other Army base for that matter, you feel so much more patriotic. It is an amazing feeling to drive on post and just see these men and women in uniform. It's something I cannot even begin to describe. I am going to try to blog atleast once a day-- i should have started doing this a LONG time ago. For now, I am going to try to catch some zzz's.. me, E & Jack are going to get everything ready for A tomorrow.

 Laugh more than you cry-- B.

No comments:

Post a Comment