Thursday, September 23, 2010

I Want A Hippo... Christmas List!

Ok, I don't know about YOU, but my family gets in the Christmas spirit super early!! My Nana already has most of her shopping AND WRAPPING done... it is only September 23! Christmas is only about 3 months away!! I have no ideas, nor have I done anything interesting to blog about, so I figured I would show you guys what I'm hoping to get for Christmas. This is probably going to be a longer blog, since i generally just tell everyone a TON of things to get me so they can surprise me... HERE WE GO!

White iPhone 3Gs.

Right now, my family has Cellular South, but at the beginning of the year, we are switching to ATT & though I am not really a HUGE fan of the iPhone, I am going to give it a shot.

Vera Bradley pleated tote in: Baroque.

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this new pattern!!! 

Some of MAC's new Venomous Villains collection.
I saw a review on this on YouTube... I cannot wait for it to come out on September 30th. The packaging is WAY cute & the colors are to die for!

Juicy Couture perfume.


At first, I HATED this scent... but over time I fell in love with it. I lost the bottle i got last year for Christmas, so I am PRAYING that Nana-clause will get me a new bottle this year. :]

Two candles from Candles By Victoria.
One in Viva La Juicy & one in Cookies For Santa.

This website---> www.candlesbyvictoria.com has the most AMAZING candles in the world!! They are triple scented & every scent smells exactly what her descriptions say they smell like. She does dupes for Bath & Body works, perfume scents & she even has house blended scents. I would recommend these over any other candle shop OUT THERE!



Those 2 shirts from www.RinaWear.com

My family is all from St.Louis, so needless to say we are die hard Cards fans! I am in love with Yadier Molina! [He is the catcher for the Cardinals]  Oh, & mom, I want the anvil baseball shirt for one, and a regular red t-shirt for that other thanks! :]

Tiffany's bracelet.
I love Tiffany & Co. I got a ring last year, I really like this bracelet.. length 7.5. :]

Or these <3

Well, I need to get to cleaning my room... It is a DISASTER & I can't stand to look at it anymore, & going to catch up on Jersey Shore. Hope you enjoyed seeing the things I hope to get for Christmas, lol. Blog ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment