Friday, September 17, 2010

As I sit here, at 1:40 in the morning, unable to sleep for the first time in forever, I am looking at everybody's Facebook pages & pictures and my mind is restless. I cannot help but think everyone is passing me by & I am completely & utterly standing still. So many things are running through my mind right now. 
-- Am I a failure because I took a little time off from school? 
-- Should I be more worried about not being with someone? 
-- Should I really be wasting all of my time working my life away at a terrible job that I absolutely cannot stand? 
-- Should I quit? 
-- Is my Premier Designs business going to keep flourishing? 
-- Should I have stayed in El Paso longer? 
-- Should I just get my teaching degree instead of going to cosmetology school?
-- Why is EVERYONE getting married &/or having kids?

-- Am I wrong for not WANTING to do that stuff right now?

I am literally DREADING going to work at 11 tomorrow. That may sound lazy, but really, working with food is not getting me ANYWHERE. I have to deal with people's orders & they do not like it when I THEY are wrong. It frustrates me to no end! I am determined to find a new job. I HAVE to put applications in everywhere. I just feel like working at Sonic for 4 years+ is PLENTY. It's time for me to move on. Even if i have to deal with people in retail, I feel like it would be tons better than working at Sonic. Then again, I may just be a naive 20 year old who doesn't know what she is talking about. I feel so lost right now, like I have nobody to turn to to talk to about this stuff, because everybody has a different opinion. It really has come down to what my heart is telling me to do. I pray that I will get peace about this before I actually do it. Sonic is my first legit job & it is so hard for me to leave it behind ( I know how retarded that sounds, but it's true.) I guess I will blog some more tomorrow... Gotta get some rest for the good ole Sonic Drive-In tomorrow. :[


1 comment:

  1. Britt...just pray about everything and God will reveal those things to you. I will pray too that God would give you peace and that you will have understanding in His plans for you! Just remember, too, that you may not get your answers right away...God's timing is PERFECT though. I love you girl and I think you're THE BEST!

    ReplyDelete