Sunday, October 3, 2010

COUCH POTATO.

As I sit here, windows open, hot chocolate in hand, sweats on, dvr playing my favorite shows, I realized I have a few shows that i follow hardcore. Here they are, weird as they may be.

DEXTER.
I never watched this, until we got ATT U-VERSE. It had the first season on demand, I had one week when I just had nothing to do at all, so I decided I would just check this out. I fell in love with Mr. Dexter Morgan. This show is really gory, but really funny at the same time. This is not for those who don't like the sight of blood. It reminds me of criminal minds, but more twisted. There are m plot twists than any show I have ever seen before & more suspense than I have ever heard of. I highly recommend it for people who like crime shows, for REAL!


SAY YES TO THE DRESS: BIG BLISS.
Say yes to the dress itself is an amazing show... Big Bliss takes it to a whole other level. It genuinely gives me hope and makes me feel so good about my good ole TLC. TLC is where I find alot of my favorite shows, because they truly have something for everyone!!! Wedding shows, in particular are a huge hit right now & this one is the cream of the crop, for me. I cannot wait until Friday comes & I get to catch up on what my ladies [& gentleman] are doing at Kleinfeld's.


LOCKUP.
Call me crazy, but this show rocks. If you haven't ever seen it before, it comes on MSNBC & it basically just gives an insiders look at the lives of criminals and corrections officers in state prisons. The things that these people have done & continue to do blows my mind. I am completely and utterly intrigued by criminals, because I just don't understand how people do the things they do.  Call me a freak, but it is so interesting to me & this show just shows you what the consequences are for the guys, all be it slaps on the wrists most of the time, but it is really interesting.

WORLD OF JENKS.
This guy is a total inspiration. He embraces the lives of the people he follows for a week. By the end of the time he is with his current friend, he truly cares about them like they have known each other for years. He follows very diverse people in their everyday lives. It gives us a view into the lives of people that we may not see on a day to day basis. It is an eye-opening show that is so worth your time watching.

Happy Tivoing, Folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment