Sunday, October 24, 2010

DAY THREE.

First True Love.
First of all, I want to start by saying I believe your first TRUE love will be your LAST true love. I can say I have thought I was in love before... for a really long time, actually, but I think I liked the idea of being in love more than I actually loved him. I felt like I needed a boyfriend to "fit in." Now I realize that I don't need a boyfriend. Would I like one, sure, but not just to have one. For 4 years, I thought I was madly in love with a boy 2 years older than me. He was a southern boy with a deep voice & many flaws [which I chose to ignore.] Our relationship ultimately came to an end about a year ago. I am not one to break up & get back together, so that was that. Once I knew he was talking to somebody else, that surprisingly made it SO easy for me to forget him. I feel like I loved him, but it wasn't TRUE love... it was more like puppy love. I believe that when I find "him" I will not be able to describe the kind of love I get from him. He will be the one I marry, the one I spend the rest of my life with, the one I sit on the front porch in rocking chairs with. I won't be able to get over just how much I love him. When that day comes, I will be the happiest girl in the world & you guys will definitely know about it.

 hugs-kisses & love

No comments:

Post a Comment