Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day 5.

Ok, I feel so behind in this blogging challenge, so I am going to do a few days today... I also got off work early, it's rainy & cold & I am super bored :]

The Siblings.

This is Michael. He is the middle child. He is 18 years old & is a senior in high school. He wants to join the Army after he graduates. Me & him get along the best considering we are only 2 years apart. Alot of people even ask us if we are twins. We are alot alike, in the fact that we both have MAJOR attitudes & are very blunt and opinionated. I love him.. even though he teases me about my shoes & driving. We are the two who will play pranks on the rest of the family. We can tell each other secrets & pick on Nathan & at the end of the day, I feel like I'm closest to him.


This is Nathan. As you can tell, he is kind of the oddball of the family. We all have the same parents, but Nate definitely got the recessive genes. He was born when I was 8. There is a pretty big leap in the age difference between me & him. He is the annoying one to me. We do get along, whenever Michael isn't around. I pick on him & tease him, but I really do love and care about him and Michael & I don't know what I would do withou either of them.




No comments:

Post a Comment