Friday, January 7, 2011

TRIPLE F!

FIT-FIERCE-FABULOUS.

So, recently I have caught up on my recorded shows. The one show that gives me more motivation and drive is MTV's "I Used To Be Fat." OH MY GOODNESS! Basically what happens is a trainer takes a young adult [16-22] and reinvents their body in about 90 days. The last episode I watched, the girl went from being 253 lbs on the first day, and was trying on size 4 dresses on the last. Talk about motivation, for real!! I am so excited for what God has planned for my life. I feel like I really can achieve my goal. Knowing that these girls have gone from about my weight to WAY beyond my goal, it makes me wonder why I haven't done this sooner. 

I love losing weight, but HATE not being able to shop. Anyone who knows me, knows that I am such a shopaholic! It is literally KILLING me not being able to buy new clothes. I mean, it would absolutely defeat the weight loss if I went out and bought clothes that are just going to be too big next month. But, I mean, I guess that's really not a bad problem to have. The only thing I have bought lately is my Jillian workout mat & hand weights & some containers and bags to help proportion our snacks and cereals.

Let me start my daily food journal by saying, I researched last night until my eyes bled. The final decision is that I break my meals down into smaller sizes, so I really never feel hungry... even though it looks like a have eaten a TON, really, spread out, it is a good, proportional way for me to be eating :]

Food Journal:
  • 1 Bowl of Special k red berries.
  • 1 apple.
  • 1 banana.
  • wheatables.
  • pretzels.
  • 1 & 1/2 cups red beans and rice.
  • a half a gallon of water.
  • a half a bottle of powerade.
  • laughing cow french onion cheese wedge.
  • 1 skinny cow mint truffle ice cream.[DELICIOUS!]
Ok, looking at it now, I didn't eat as much as I thought I did, but nevertheless, I am not hungry and I feel so much better. And soon, I will be nothing more and nothing less than Triple F: 
FIT. FIERCE. & FABULOUS!

 Jumping Jack wishes & Bicep Curl dreams, B.

1 comment: