Thursday, January 6, 2011

nombre de quatre jours!

"PAIN IS FEAR LEAVING THE BODY."
This is my motivation quote for the day. Yesterday & today, I have been super motivated! I did levels 1 & 2 of the shred. I really surprised myself. The second time, and the second level, I did alone, but I really stuck to it better when I was by myself, which is opposite of how I thought I would be. I haven't peed so much in my entire LIFE. I bought a HUGE beer-stein-ish mug from the dollar tree and everytime I sit to watch t.v. I try to drink atleast one of those. During Jersey Shore, I drank two. I am already seeing some benefits of dieting and working out. I went to run some errands today, even though I wasn't feeling to great, and my sweatpants, straight out of the dryer, were a little bit baggy. Ok, for us chubby girls for, fresh, just-out-of-the-dryer pants to be even a LITTLE big baggy, is like that moment that makes you want to run and tell everybody you know, and you pray somebody notices. 

Food Journal:
2 bowls of special k.
a grilled chicken breast.
unsalted broccoli.
unsalted carrots.
2 bags of pretzels.--> we portioned the entire box.
1/4 cup of noodles.
a ton of water with lemon.
a glass of milk.
a gala apple.
and 2 dove peppermint bark dark chocolate candies.

Tonight, Jersey Shore premiered... AND WOAH WOAH WOAH!!! Let's just say, I hope sammi gets her freaking hair ripped out by jwoww! I am so excited for this season, OH YEAHHHHH! In other, Brittany boring news--- I am working on ready two books, yep, at the same time, lol. I am reading "The Time Traveler's Wife" & "Are You There, Vodka? It's Me, Chelsea." Two completely opposite books, but both amazing at the same time. I love Chelsea Handler, so of course her book is friggin hilarious! And the time traveler's wife is a BIT strange, but intriguing. We shall see which one I finish first... should be interesting. :]

GYM-TAN-LAUNDRY.
<3  B.

No comments:

Post a Comment