Tuesday, January 4, 2011

day two of thirty.

Today was MUCH worse!! MUCH WORSE! Jillian Michaels really does get the job done though, just look at all of the AMAZING stories on The Biggest Loser. But, she is literally kicking my butt! I am so determined it is ridiculous. My thighs burn, my boobs are sore, I cannot even move my feet without my calves killing me, but it will all be worth it when I meet that goal of FOURTEEN! 

The hardest part, as I'm sure it is with everyone else dieting and losing weight, is the food.. UGH. Today I woke up pretty late, because I worked out right before bed & I didn't have to get up early, so I started my day off with lunch. Today I have eaten:
  • A portion size of pretzels.
  • A portion size of wheatables.
  • A bottle of sobe lifewater.
  • A cup & a half of home made chicken stir fry.
  • A peach snapple.
  • 2 blueberry yogurts.
  • A cup of macaroni & cheese [ I know, I know, but Jill says to indulge smart & my cheat was this for the day :) ]
  •  4 hersheys hugs.
  • A ton of water with lemon.
  • A spinach salad with onion vinaigrette  
[ i LOVE this dressing and I literally use like 3 tbsp]
  • Last but not least is one soft, bob's peppermint stick.
I am working on eating more meals at smaller sizes & not eating 2 hours before I go to bed. I am really feeling better and have more energy. This has only been going on for about a week and I feel like I can do anything. I am in better moods and know that the pain running intensely throughout my body is all going to pay off in the end. 

What really helps me during my workout time is to close my eyes and picture myself at my goal weight -- even at an 18, and I just push through. Yeah, I may feel like I am going to tremble and fall to the ground, but envisioning the future me makes me push it! I am so excited I started blogging so I can keep track & maybe just inspire someone, somewhere to push through & maybe I can help someone who is lost find their way to their goal!

lactic acid & lemon water dreams, 
B.

No comments:

Post a Comment